1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Share your childhood memories

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GotCaught, Jul 25, 2021.

1. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

It was lunch period. Me and 2 friends of mine decided to play cricket in our classroom( bottle and ball were used in place of bat and ball )
    One of my friend was batting quite good. It was turn to bowl, I delivered the ball and BOOM! There was a loud noise like shattering of some glass article. I turned back to realise that it was the tubelight over my head which had fallen down.

All of us were afraid, afraid like hell. Teachers came, there was a lot of scoldings but it was my luck that saved me, my friends had not taken my name in front of our school principal.

Share your childhood memories

Atticus and Haytham kenway like this.
  2. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Had a friend get shot on the basketball court once. Not a good memory though...let's see...

Oh, I know. My first camping trip. Dad an I went canoeing. We saw all kinds of fish, bugs etc. Toward the end of the trip, we ended up falling over a large underwater boulder that, which was...fun for me, but Dad was all worried. Could've died, blah blah blah. I had fun though, those were the best two weeks of my childhood. :)

GotCaught likes this.