1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Share your unpopular movie opinion

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 27, 2017.

1. apprentice

apprentice Fapstronaut

Keaton owns Bale as Batman and Tim Burton's films were way better than Nolan's.

2. Agree, nolans movie simply are not comic movies.

3. apprentice

apprentice Fapstronaut

Nolan's Interstellar was also a shambles, IMO. A hugely overrated film.

LEPAGE likes this.
  4. Father Dan

Father Dan Fapstronaut

In the last Harry Potter film, when Voldemort is defeated. Am I the only one that thinks Voldemort disintegrating actually makes sense? Because it is symbolic of how shredded his disgusting soul was. Also all the horcruxes are destroyed so his main soul was hanging by a thread at this point. Bellatrix disintegrating, all hail her and her lameness. But Voldemort's was justified I think.

Iron Man 3 could've been the best Ironman movie, if The Mandarin was legit. Bill Kingsley was so intimidating as that character. Until of couse he revealed he was an "act-ohr." It's a shame Bill Kingsley is actually a brilliant actor.

Bane was not the problem with Dark Knight Rises, Bane was portrayed brilliantly. Sure major departure from the comics, who gIves a shit. But come on Lucius Fox really, you couldn't have pressed the emergency flood button when you found out who Talia really was. He still would have had plenty of time to escape, or if he didnt esvape he still wouldve been a hero. But there would've been no way they could've moved the reactive core out in time. Couldve saved a lot of trouble.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Mandarin character was really wasted, agree with you Kingsley was brilliant.

6. NSD91

NSD91 Fapstronaut

I thought the twist to Mandarin in IM3 was actually pretty clever for a Marvel movie. It's not how he was in the comics but I still liked it. A fresh breath of air in a way compared to the typical bad guy stuff we usually get from Marvel. Ben Kingsley was great regardless though!

7. Robert redford is better than paul newman

Daredevil was a really good movie

The dark knight rises tried too hard to be more epic than the dark knight

Sean penn was good in gangster squad

Barry pepper should have been a much bigger actor

The wolfman (2010) was an excellent movie

8. The Punisher (2004) is one of my fave films lol

AngelofDarkness and Taylor25 like this.
  9. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

I love Barry Pepper, he’s amazing! (Excluding Battlefield Earth of course), but he’s great in The Green Mile, Private Ryan and the baseball movie *61 (which I recommend if you haven’t heard of it)

10. Glad to meeg a fellow fan, and yes i have heard of 61 its a good movie. If you havnt seen snowalker or the kennedy mini series i highly reccomend them.

RobinCoenBrosFan likes this.
  11. RobinCoenBrosFan

RobinCoenBrosFan Fapstronaut

Will check it out! I love your profile pic as well.

12. Animation Fan

Animation Fan Fapstronaut

Frozen suck.

Gerard Butler sounded great in Phantom of the Opera.

Except for Maleficent, all the Disney live action remakes are great.

I watch the live action Grinch every year.

I actually enjoyed the Good Dinosaur. It's like Pixar trying to do a Don Bluth film.

(I'm sure there's others, but that felt good)

13. Marvel movies are some of the most boring movies on the planet.
    Lord of the Rings and The Hobit could have been condensed into one movie each.
    The original Star Wars was great for it's time, but all of the newer ones suck galactic turds, especially these stupid origin spin-offs like Solo. What's next? Chewy's origin story as a puppy before he was potty and pistol trained?

Oh and Tom Cruise, just stop. Please.

AngelofDarkness, sev94 and LEPAGE like this.
  14. hardly

15. Thanks

16. The majority of the lord of the rings cast were miscast (gandalf being the biggest exception)

Tarantino movies are not very good

Mel gibson was a really good actor and never should have been black balled

Jack nicholson is over hyped

Ashley judd was one of the best actresses ever before she disapeared

Keanu reeves is not a bad actor (though hes no daniel day lewis)

The best star wars movies were the middle three (or the first three depending on how you look at it)

17. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Sophie's choice....is overrated

18. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

Armageddon is a terrible film.

Tom Cruise is not a particularly good actor.

All the Roger Moore Bond films are shite.

All the Tarantino films since Jackie Brown are basically Tarantino giving himself a metaphorical blowjob.

Taylor25 and u376 like this.
  19. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Jackie brown is shit

LEPAGE likes this.
  20. I agree with everything except the tom cruise thing. I think he hasnt had a great role in a while, but hecan definately act. Example...the last samurai, vanilla sky (though not a good movie), a few goodmen, etc

Taylor25 and (deleted member) like this.