1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

She called me "Beautiful"

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BZN, Apr 22, 2018.

1. BZN

BZN Fapstronaut

So regardless of what my tracker says I'm around 37-39 days of NoFap. I've been on and off the wagon this past year, so this last time I didn't really track the exact date that I started but I am aware of how many weeks its been.

Something I've been doing to help with the reboot process is going out dancing so I can interact with real women again. This last weekend that I went out, I had a woman call me something I've never been called before, or at least not by a stranger: "beautiful".

I'm a good dancer and I always have luck finding a nice girl to dance with. I've also had plenty of random makeout sessions at bars/clubs as well, so random intimacy isn't new to me. But this time, I had been dancing with this girl most of the night and she stopped during mid-dance, looked at me and said "You know you're beautiful, right?"

I stared at her. Kind of internalizing what she had just said and awkwardly smiled/laughed and said "No?"

And she went on to say "Well, I want you to know you're beautiful." And then she started naming all the physical traits she liked in me.

Like I said, this has never happened to me before so I'm going to blame it on NoFap. I do think I'm attractive but I'm no model and I don't usually have girls throwing themselves at me.

2. orison

orison New Fapstronaut

get used to it buddy, i just dreamt i owned a ferrari, woke up really hard for it,, with nofap this will happen undoubtedly any moment now... i'm 70 days in btw

3. Based on your avatar, she has an interesting taste. Eyes are the window of souls, aren't they...
    But seriously, congrats!

4. Beauty is not in the face, it's the light in the heart.

5. All I can say is NoFap really does make us more attractive to women. Even after 30 days I am noticing this, I catch women staring at me all the time.

I am just looking forward to becoming a "babe black hole" after the full 90 day no PMO experience.

goodnice 2.0 and Reborn16 like this.
  6. Yeah its like they can tell theres a seed in this guy. -

Mirach and Reborn16 like this.
  7. I think there is a lot we don't understand about human biochemistry.

A lot of no pmo'ers report increased interest from the opposite sex... It isn't just me... TBH I speculate it is due to an increase in sex pheromone production when you are not sexually active for extended periods. However, the scientific evidence for this is hotly debated (trust me, I have read into this fascinating topic).

I was in the pub tonight with some 20 year old students I teach. The women were giving me the come on big time - it was embarresing TBH. That is what 30+ no PMO can do (I emphasise the O for skeptics out there, no pm is totally different).