1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shortcut in nofap

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by embodiment of luck, May 11, 2020.

1. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

I don't know how many of you have a close friend that practices nofap, but one day my friend told me that he discovered shortcut in nofap or body hack. It is a sunbathing naked. He experienced it on his own skin, and that day that he spent time in the sun very same day he relapse but not once, but 6 time and he is almost 40 years old. He went to research if there was any links between sunbathing and semen, what he found is
    very interesting. Sunbathing naked will make your semen stronger faster and better, and you can now see why people in Africa have so many children. I also remember reading a book from a man who lives and walks in the desert naked, and he claims that he is having sex with his wife every day, and that guy is over 50 years old. Looks like vitamin D plays important role in nofap

2. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut