1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should i ask her out for a walk?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kevodrag, Jun 9, 2020.

1. The point being, you don't really understand them.

2. Lol kid you don’t know me. . Also, Ill back you up a bit, I don’t need to understand all women.

3. A terrible response :p You know, it's not like you can't learn these kind of things. I for one thing not always understood them either.

4. Can't y'all take your shitty argument elsewhere? @Ekalb @Johnson12345 Some people are trying to get this man his potential love of his life.

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  5. LMAO! X'D

-----

Where's OP gone?

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I can't say if you are joking or not, Peace-Seeker :D
    That would be great but unfortunately it doesn't work that way. I know that when someone smiles to you you sometimes imagine what you are two are going to be doing 5 years from now as a married couple and that's just because someone randomly smiled to you.
    But in reality that doesn't really happen :p

So I am sorry but most likely, even if the OP and that gal hit it off, it won't be all bed of roses and they will eventually move on to different partners.

7. I was just memin'. Not sure if the guy is serious about her or not. All I was saying is that ya'll shouldn't argue here.

8. You’re right about that. However I said my piece and it was challenged. So this “shitty arguement” you are talking about is opinions. Also only the OP can get the girl of his dreams. Not one of you.