1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I be concerned?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Sunshinestar88, May 1, 2020.

1. Sunshinestar88

Sunshinestar88 Fapstronaut

Husband is supposedly 1 year clean from pmo.
    But today I decided to be nosey and look through his Facebook.
    Apparently Facebook keeps track of photos you click, posts you click etc...
    Now it doesn't show me exactly what was clicked or when.
    It basically puts these things into categories.
    Some of the categories that are in his interests include,
    Women doing yoga, dance exercise, inked women...and some other questionable things.
    It doesn't show how they list the interests..like if it's most recent or just random. But I just find it a little concerning.
    Would you?

2. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

It should show you when, on mine it does. I got concerned when mine looked at that or those kinds of things, it was a psub to me. It was enjoying other women. You can also see ads that were looked at, videos that were watched, etc.
    I hope you do not have to be concerened. Did you have a gut feeling and that is why you looked?

3. Sunshinestar88

Sunshinestar88 Fapstronaut

Yeah pretty much. Plus it's been awhile since I've looked. I know about the videos watched and I look through every single thing in his activity log. But, on the interests part it doesn't let you click anything or show you exactly what was viewed. Is there a way to show profiles/pictures viewed?

4. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

Here it was Youtube that was even worse.

5. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

Usually when we get comfortable and do not check that is when they are at it again. Hopefully not your So and yes there is but I look on my main computer vs my phone as I can navigate better with checking on it. Here the dumbass used my Facebook account. He did not know it saved it all. He had used it before too but got comfortable and dumb.

6. Real Roboin

Real Roboin Fapstronaut

It all should be in the activity log, under Filters, there is a list to click what on the list under Filters in Activity Log you want to see what was viewed, like or commented on.