1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I dm this girl?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ManOfTheHour247, Jun 20, 2017.

1. ManOfTheHour247

ManOfTheHour247 Fapstronaut

Ok so I'm going to try to keep this short. I saw this girl at the beach and we made eye contact for like 5 seconds and she seemed like she wanted me. I couldn't approach her because my parents were right there with me. I found her insta and now I'm conflicted about what I should do. I followed her and liked and couple posts but no response, and it's been like a week since I saw her so is it too late? She also has a younger sister that's closer to my age but she didn't show as much interest in me and she's not as hot, but I followed her to and thought I might dm her. Sorry to ramble about this for so long but what should I do?

2. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Dm her, if you don't do it you Will never know. And than some time from now you will maybe look back at it and will think what if..
    Even if you don't get a responds or you get a negative one, you tried and that's all you can do.
    Good luck!

kingpietro and The Wrestler like this.
  3. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Second, for messaging. You don't know until you try.

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Are you sure she's not a trap like Blaire White?

5. @ManOfTheHour247 definitly Dungeon Master her :p. Ive never personally played D&D, but the girls who I know that did were amazing.

6. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

"Ooo - if you want to do that you're going to have to roll a 19+...." :p

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I would have just asked her out at the spot who gives a fuck what youre parents thinx.. i used to thinx like you but the girl i am now dating i asked her out where my parents where with me.

i don't want to offend you jsut giving you tips "don't be a wuss" who gives a fuck what youre paren't thinx man?

8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

In 20 years you will regret all the things you didn't do as opposed to all the things you did do.

A41:14A likes this.
  9. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Life's full of missed opportunities...

10. ManOfTheHour247

Just now saw this, if I do dm her then what should I say bc no way she's going to remember me now

11. ManOfTheHour247

What should I say?

12. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

13. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Logic...
    Sure, send her a message. You've got nothing to lose. Just don't stalk her.. :eek:

A41:14A likes this.
  14. Genji

Genji Guest

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that.