1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I do it?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Francisco 17, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Francisco 17

Francisco 17 Fapstronaut

What's your suggestion?
    I'm 23, never had girlfriend, never kissed,
    Pretty confident.. Skinny muscular, should I go to a online prostitute to lose my virginity ?

2. I would not do it. I waited and was 27 when I lost my virginity with my girlfriend at the time. I was the last of my friends to lose my virginity and they encouraged me to see a prostitute but I would never do it.

What happens if you catch an STD from the prostitute? How would you explain that to your family and friends?

What if you walk into a police sting operation and now have an arrest record? How would you explain that to family and friends? Also in the future you may need to divulge this information on job applications.

What if you walk into a set up and get robbed?

From what I've read on other posts those that have visited prostitutes mostly seem to regret the decision.

3. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

It's not worth it. Go to social events, meet new people, and possibly find a lovely lady you can build a relationship with. @I_Am_Strong_54 listed every risk associated with prostitution. You will find a person eventually if you try and socialize.

4. ajstath

ajstath Fapstronaut

- Prostitutes constantly take STD tests. Their reputation would be ruined if they gave anyone an STD so they're arguably 'cleaner' than the average person.

- Prostitution is legal in Poland (where the OP is from). Even in many places where it's illegal, the clients themselves don't get prosecuted.

- You're just as likely to get robbed by a random date from Tinder. Again, prostitutes rely massively on reputation and repeat business so those sorts of horror stories are pretty rare.

- I've paid for sexual services three times and don't regret it.

However, @Francisco 17, you say that you're "pretty confident" so prostitution should be a last resort, really. A more 'organic' experience is always preferable. You're still pretty young and most girls are very chilled out about sex and will be patient. Equally, though, I'm not going to advise you against paying for sexual services as they can boost your confidence. It can also be an enjoyable, really interesting experience (as long as you choose wisely).