1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I have sex or not even think about it?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Lifeless Muffin, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Lifeless Muffin

Lifeless Muffin Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. I have a question to the experts. I can't explain my situation all over again so I invite you all to read the day 4 chapter of my log.
    Guard book (90+ days Standart)
    Done it? If so you understand my question. Should I have (or at least try to) sex somehow? I'm probably in a phase of the reboot but I seriously want it and I can't see a problem with it. I'm not a serious addict so I don't have to be harsh on myself but I'm still concerned it can be a negative. Please share your knowledge.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. Yes have sex if you can. Of course.
    Real sex is the whole point. Internet sex isn't.

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Say to your woman, "I am the gift."

4. Lifeless Muffin

Lifeless Muffin Fapstronaut

And what if she decide to feed me to her dragons?

NF SINCE BIRTH and Deadlihood like this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

o

6. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

LOL! Re the dragons...I had a date with this great guy, later I messed up but anyway, he APPARENTLY had a friend with a kimodo dragon (OMG how FRICKING COOL!) anyway, sometimes I've thought...."....and I didn't even get to see the kimodo dragon!" LOL.

Sex.
    We get to choose.

Some go hard mode - no sex. Some go normal mode and have sex. There's arguments for both and ultimately it's up to you.

7. My opinion is that you should not focus too much on having sex early in the reboot. At first the urges will mess with your mind and make you pretty needy. I think it is only positive for your reboot to avoid orgasm for a while. The chaser effect can also set an effective stop for your reboot after sex. Since your are a virgin the sex is pretty likely to be really bad. It was for me. If not the PIED was bad enough, I got nervous as well and I just ended up regretting it all. I think a proper reboot is what you need. Forget about sex for a while. After some time you will realize that sex is not everything, that it is actually possible to live a life without being a slave to your urges. You will learn self control. This is going to make you much more interesting as a person.

Shin Iu and Ghost79 like this.