1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I listen to music before/after i walk.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Acatholicbible, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Acatholicbible

Acatholicbible Fapstronaut

Should I listen to music before cardio? There's a cardio playlist on spotify and i was wondering if I should listen to it before I walk while i sit down.

yorainbow likes this.
  2. You can listen to music whenever you like. I find it is better to listen to music while actually working out. It helps to make the time to go by faster.

3. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I never understand why people feel the need to listen to music while running. If running is boring for you without music then you shouldn't be running at all.

Gina3111 likes this.
  4. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Wackiest take I’ve read all day.

why does it matter?

5. yorainbow

yorainbow Fapstronaut

of course yes if it makes you feel good and engaged. I do turn on background music while doing exercise or cardio, and it makes the fitness routine more interesting every day.

6. Cyrus503

Cyrus503 New Fapstronaut

If you r walking on the treadmill i would recommend it cause it take off your mind about the time left.But if you r doing it outside ,don't cause there r sights to see.Its my personal opinion only.

Ghost79 and Hadrian3 like this.
  7. Odiebear

Odiebear Fapstronaut

Listen to music whenever you damn please. I'm not sure if thats an opinion or a fact. Do whatever you want my dude

FirefromAbove likes this.