1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I or Don't?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by J_White, Aug 15, 2017.

1. J_White

J_White Fapstronaut

I'm into day 12 of No PM....I relapsed on Day 11 after having a 10 day streak of No PM

Here's my journal https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...llenge-t-t-t-90-day-no-pm.112313/#post-985493

Anyways I'll get to the point now.....

:emoji_see_no_evil:i came across content that needs to be reported:emoji_rage: but i don't know how to go about it. I don't want that when I report:emoji_speak_no_evil:, it backfires on me:emoji_slight_frown: and I get pull into all of that mess where my life is ruin because of it:emoji_disappointed:... so i'm not sure if i should report or i should just ignore and move on but it have me really upset:emoji_slight_frown: and angry:emoji_rage: and i hate it from the bottom of my heart. I was being pulled into it and i had to fight:emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle: really hard to overcome it because my curiosity:emoji_leopard: was getting the better of me at that present moment of time....

So can anyone help me on this...???????
    1. if to report?
    2. where and how to report, if yes to 1.?

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  2. I once saw something on a website for downloading old computer games, of all things. It wasn't game-related.

1. It's up to you.

2. Google "report X" where X is what you want to report. I think that's what I did, and there was a website for reporting it.

3. Actually if you don't want to use Google you could try duckduckgo.com

4. J_White

J_White Fapstronaut

thanks Hermit Ninja, appreciate it. btw i think that's a kool name Hermit Ninja lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. J_White

J_White Fapstronaut

Yeah i did report it to but I'm not sure if anything will come of it and I hope and praying i don't get dragged into it.

6. I'm sure you'll be fine. You accidentally saw something, you reported it, end of story. Same as what happened to me a few years ago.

7. Nah. You accidently see something you don't like, click the back button. Is it physically harming somenody else? Then no you shouldn't report it. Idk why kids think it cool to snitch. Given, it's not a big deal bc it's just a post, but why make a big deal out of it? It's gonna be alright, shit.

J_White likes this.