1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I stop asking out random girls?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by rubiksnerd45, Sep 18, 2021.

1. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

Over the past 2 months, I have asked out 3 girls. They all rejected me. They are friends that are stay in touch, and I have a feeling that they think I’m sort of weird pervert that doesn’t respect women for the way that they are. Do I just stop asking out in general?

2. I would say if you find something interesting about a woman and are attracted to her, and want to date her then ask her out. I'd always rather have the "no" and be able to move on instead of always wondering.

3. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Nothing wrong with asking out girls. Most normal thing in the world man. Keep going.

4. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Respect for having the nuts to asking out the women.

Coak Hakola likes this.
  5. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

But I’m in high school. In the back of my mind I keep on saying, “I don’t need one.”

6. What else are you doing with your life? Which girls are you asking out and why? If you are just trying to get the sex thing done you should change your focus to becoming the man you want to be. What are your hobbies? How big is your circle of friends? Are you exercising?

You don’t have to answer me, but as a teenager these are the sorts of thing you ought to be working on. Relationships with women are part of a bigger picture in every case. Your focus should always be your own life and your own goals, and you should look for girls that are supportive of you in those things and cheer you on.

If you don’t have an interesting life with goals of your own that you are proud of showing off you won’t have the attention of the women that you want. Cultivate yourself. Turn your life into treasure and chose carefully who you share it with.

Those are the things I wish my father had told me. He didn’t, because he is a blue pilled piece of shit who left me to figure everything important in life out on my own. But that doesn’t stop me from telling you. Hopefully you don’t suffer as much as I did figuring them out.

HelperX likes this.
  7. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

Well, I’ve been working out, and trying to get good grades in school. I want to be confident, look good, and be good at the sport I love most, golf. I just find them because they’re beautiful and kind, and not for sex.

Buddhism Is True likes this.
  8. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

I want a girl who I’ve known for a long time but still need to get to know her, is beautiful, plays the sport I love, and is smart.

9. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

There are a lot of those girls at my school.

10. Pushups and pull-ups go a long way. So does searching for ab work outs on Youtube. Do you have a chinning bar on your bedroom door? You don’t need to join a gym to tone up and develop some muscle definition, just consistency and creativity. Make yourself the best golfer on the team by practicing more than anyone else. Grades aren’t all that important, just get your diploma. What you need are skills. Sooner or later you are going to want girl for sex. Be honest with yourself about that when you do. It’s normal.

11. Simple game of courtship and various scenarios:
    Boy looks at a girl. Smiles, and says hi. Girl looks away and/or walks away. Boy looks at another girl, smiles and says hi. Girl smiles back and says hi. Boy asks girl out. Girl says something to avoid it. (Doesn't matter what she says, don't waste your time analyzing it.)

Boy looks at another girl, and the girl looks back. Boy smiles and says hi. Girl smiles back and says hi. Boy asks girl out. She says yes. Boy has a date. :)

Boy notices that a cute/interesting looking girl is looking at him. Boy smiles and nods. Girl smiles and nods back. Boy walks up to the girl and asks her on a date. Girl either says yes, or no. If yes, boy has a date, else he moves on.

Girl comes to boy, and starts a conversation. Boy smiles and responds back. Boy thinks the girl is cute/interesting. Boy asks girl out. Girl either says yes, or no. If yes, boy has a date, else he moves on.

Girl comes to boy, starts a conversation, and asks him out. If boy thinks she is cute/interesting, he says yes. He's got a date.

Now you know how the basics of courtship works. To ask or not to ask depends on the boys confidence to accept a NO and move on. If he can't do it, then he has failed even before he entered the beautiful game. I would say, go ahead and enjoy the game. Life is beautify and very colorful. It's a shame not to enjoy it. If you get lucky, you might fall in love and experience one of the most wonderful and greatest mysteries of all times.

jcl1990 and Reborn16 like this.
  12. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

If a woman reject you to be more than friends, don't let her put you in friendzone. Move on with your life and try to date other woman. Or they date you or they are going to miss you. Is the only way you have to stand your grow, show them that you are not a weak that can be put in friendzone.. also is importat that you go after what you want and negotiate always in your favor, you asked for a date, they just offered you friendship, don't accept it and walk away from the negotiating table. Only talk to them again if they are willing to date you.. if not they are going to use you for attention and validation.

You don't know. Don't assume things. The only thing that matters here is that they are not attracted to you. Don't waste more time on them.

Work on yourselve to be a catch and woman are going to put themselves in your orbit in hopes you ask them out. Asking random girls out is not going to work, most woman are not going to be attracted to you.
    Work on yourselve and choose from the woman that show that are interested in you.