1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I tell her about pied/ how and when should I tell her?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by 2MuchSauce916, Aug 20, 2020.

1. 2MuchSauce916

2MuchSauce916 Fapstronaut

So I’m going to be hanging out with this girl later tonight, sex may or may not happen but anyways today marks literally my 1 month! I feel like I’m in sort of a flatline as I’ve been irritated easy, been anxious all day since I got a dopamine rush from peeking at pics and slightly edging this morning but I have also been feeling slight anxiety past few days, I kinda felt like a plain blah feeling for a day or two. I’ve been craving dopamine rush past day or two. Anyways last time I had sex was basically 3 years ago and I couldn’t get it up. I am wondering if we were to get in motion for sex should I tell her my potential issues or wait and see if the issue arises first? How would I go about saying it?

2. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

well bro saying it will help..it will build trust... say it something like this
    hey i should tell you that i have taken 150 days chastity vow..becuase i had watched too much pron and it affected me very badly. i am doing this for my good future. i know it sounds strange or downgrading but a lot of man are suffering from this. i wanted to be honest with you .

3. yup

yup Fapstronaut

I would perhaps tell her after if the issue arises if you want. 30 days is pretty good you might not have issues at all. Depends though on your situation. you can always finger her or go down on her if you are into that if you have any issues.

Supination likes this.