1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I tell her how I feel?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BlackVelvet, Nov 13, 2014.

1. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Well yeah here we are again. Hi everyone, there's this girl that I like and I was just wondering if I should take the plunge and tell her how I feel. I really need some advice, I'm a nervous wreck right now. Help a brother out please?
    Au revoir, Ace

2. GayRomeo

GayRomeo Fapstronaut

I think you should just ask her out. Save your feelings for much later than the first date.

3. TeddyBear

TeddyBear Guest

You don't need to gush your emotions out onto her. Just ask her out and see how things go. Two things will happen: She'll either say yes and you'll go on a date and hopefully things will progress from there or she'll say no and you move on. The sharp, pain of the truth quickly subsides as opposed to the eternal nagging of the unknown and what-could-have-beens. You need to at least take a shot or you will just regret having not done anything later on.

4. thelongclimb

thelongclimb Fapstronaut

Yea just ask her out, you can say that you think she's cute or whatever but don't be like "I'm in love with you" that will more than likely scare her away. I don't know how old you are but I think its good advice to make sure that you aren't falling head over heels for women too quickly. Just relax and go with the flow, also don't expect every girl you have a crush on to be the love of your life. I can tell you from personal experience its not good for you emotionally and it will definitely make you go crazy.

5. Anonymousbearcat31

Anonymousbearcat31 Fapstronaut

I disagree with everyone prior to this post. If you actually like her I think you should get up some courage and tell her. Its really not that difficult. Just make sure you do it in person, over text it can get really confusing and kinda weird which is probably what everyone else is talking about.

Hang out with her, when you guys are talking at some point just say "Ya know, I like you" and nothing more. Wait for her to respond. The worst that can happen is she will tell you she doesn't feel the same way about you. Now ask yourself, would you rather find that out now, or months down the road after you've invested more time, energy, emotions and resources into her? I would choose the figure it out right now option. 9 times out of 10 the girl will be flattered. The only thing you're doing by waiting is stressing yourself out more.

You can do this, I believe in you!

6. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Thanks everyone! The people on this forum are amazingly supportive!

7. Rewired

Rewired Fapstronaut

Girl here. I agree with Abel. Any friend who has told me outright that he liked me just made things awkward between us. I felt like I had to be responsible for him and I didn't need that. But any guy who liked me and showed it, by remembering stuff I'd said, or giving me something thoughtful or romantic (I'm talking flowers broken off a nearby tree, not expensive jewellery) shows me that he's thinking about me when I'm not around. It's endearing at the least, and exciting if I'm into him too.

(But maybe that's just me.)

If you have shared interests, just ask her to do those activities with you. You know how you feel, so do some detective work to see how she feels before offloading your heart ;) It's most important to be happy enough within yourself that you know you'll be ok if she's not into you.

8. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Thanks rewired! Would you want those 2 cents in the mail?:D