1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I try do it with a girl?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by happy08, Aug 20, 2019.

1. happy08

happy08 Fapstronaut

I’m a 30+ guy that have always had sex with other guys. Basically Im a woman-virgin. Lately I’ve been thinking that maybe I should do it once to know how it feels to penetrate a woman. This is the only life I have I should just have the experience?
    Guys, how is it compared to jerking off or doing anal. Is it nice? =P
    It makes no sense at all since I’m 100% gay, but I don’t know, want to know how it’s like :)

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I'm a virgin but if it happens someday, you'll be the first person I'll tell about.

happy08 likes this.
  3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I mean, it feels good but considering you’re gay, it probably won’t feel the same to you considering you aren’t bonding with a woman the same way you would a guy (unless you’re unknowingly bisexual/pansexual).

happy08 likes this.
  4. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Don't be gay and greedy.

5. happy08

happy08 Fapstronaut

So what you are saying is, its more about being intimate with somebody that’ is the best part, and it’s no special experience to have your dick inside a woman? :)

6. Encernia

Encernia Fapstronaut

I dont think it's as tight as doing anal and definetly nothing like jerking off. Since you're gay you probably wont enjoy it at all but hey, always doesnt hurt to try new things man

happy08 likes this.
  7. StonePlacidity

StonePlacidity Fapstronaut

well you need love first. Sex without love I believe is hollow, you only enjoy the physical process with your body but not your mind

PercyJia likes this.
  8. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

I’ve done both. Bjs from guys were physically arousing and satisfying but I’ve only penetrated with women because I preferred the emotional relationship with women. Ive never been penetrated either. I’ve been married 46 years so anything outside that is a no no morally for me. Where you find your emotional connect I think is where you’ll find the best sex.
    PS being bi is harder than being straight or gay in my opinion because there’s twice the temptation and can give conflicting messages to your brain.

happy08 likes this.
  9. happy08

happy08 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. I see your point, and I think you’re right about the emotional aspects of it.
    I thought about this some more and it’s really only about me wanting to say I’ve done it, I know what the experience is like. Yes it’s not something I prefer, but it bothers me I haven’t tried it. I’ve decided. I’m going to find someone who wants to take this gay guys virginity :)

Breadman likes this.
  10. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Then again there’s nothing wrong with waiting for a relationship before you “just do it”.

happy08 likes this.
  11. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

Not if you're in a relationship.