1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I wait?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Oct 18, 2021.

1. I have a favorite comic series called bone and it has been so many years since I read it last, I always had a crush on the girl when I was a kid but now I want to read it again, the only issue is I do not want to sexualize her, I am deep in addiction and depravity and do not with to taint my favorite comic. Should I wait for a full reboot before I read it?

2. wait , or spoil your favorite memories

BravelyKegger likes this.
  3. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

Don't fall into that trap, don't tell yourself things will be better after the reboot, be the change you want to see now.

Candun likes this.
  4. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Uhhhh... No offense, but that's terrible advice.

My dude. A footballer has a torn ACL. US or the rest of the world football, doesn't matter, guy is injured. If he goes on that field while he is injured, and he tried to be the change he wants to see, he's going to permanently damage himself. If he listens to his physical therapist and rehabs his leg, with time he'll get back out there and be as good as he ever was.

I can't emphasize this enough, THINGS ARE BETTER AFTER REBOOT!!! That's the whole point of reboot! If it wasn't, why put yourself through the physical and psychological agony of reboot?!?
    A trap? Are you kidding me?

@BravelyKegger go ahead and immerse yourself in the ascetic deprivation of reboot. Make it easier on yourself by avoiding as many triggers as you can. Then, with a clearer head and a more balanced attitude toward S and relationships, re-read Bone. That can be your reward for quitting P.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  5. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

to each their own.

Candun, BravelyKegger and Meshuga like this.
  6. Very good point and advice thank you.

Candun and Meshuga like this.