1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should we be Bashing gold diggers

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Oct 6, 2021.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

It seems we bash gold diggers, but are they doing anything wrong ? I mean it is their life their body, they may choose with who to spent it. Offcourse there are not many rich men. We average who are not rich who found out they are gold diggers ,just leave them alone and continue our search for non gold diggers.

Br

modernstore99 likes this.
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

the same way woman bash players. There are both, crapy woman and crapy guys that uses the other sex for his own selfish pourposes. Just be aware of this guys/woman and maybe give advice to people to be aware about this kind of people.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  3. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Yes, because as @p1n1983 quite rightly said, a girl who seduces and marries a man just to get hold of his hard-earned money is a bitch who doesn't deserve the attention of a good, respectable man. Pretty much the female equivalent of the bad boy beta, i.e. bad girl beta, because both feel the need to step on others to steal what they want, using sex as a tool to achieve that, when they could be earning both money and sex just by being the best version of themselves, respecting both themselves and others and working hard to get what they want, as a good, internally strong person does.

Bashing something that is morally wrong and shaming those who practice it is good, because it reminds them that they are bad and that to redeem themselves and regain respect, they should stop doing what is so bad and develop a more morally correct attitude. Therefore we should bash sluts (male and female) for the same reason, as today's society is such a mess exactly because people stopped shaming it.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  4. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

The guy who dates gold diggers know she is a gold digger, both know, it is their own choice, so I see no wrong.

5. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Well as far as I've heard a lot of the time the girl hears of a guy's wealth, plans to seduce him and marry him and then take advantage of the rigged divorce laws in most Western countries to steal the vast majority of the guy's assets, all in secret until the divorce comes round.

Of course if the guy is loaded, knows she's mainly drawn to that and is using her for mainly fucks, then chances are he's also a bad boy beta so you're right in that regard, like attracts like and both are better off together and away from better people, but I'm referring to gold diggers' tendency to take advantage of men who think they genuinely love them.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Dating a gold digger I dated some. It's quite boring, they can show a heart and are certainly beautiful. But I just don't feel like giving money or things to a girl that ask for it.

The girls I less money spent on were gold diggers. I could say I ended up using them, well they asked for it.

If a girl doesn't ask anything from me I give them all.

Vanquisher12 likes this.