1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should white people be allowed to write books about minorities?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 10, 2019.

1. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

It's the idiocy of intersectionality--the idea that your opinions are valuable to the extent that you 'intersect' as many minority groups as possible.

Oh, you're a white, straight, Protestant male? You have nothing of value to say.

You're a black, transgendered woman who practices Wicca and 'ethical non-monogamy'? Please, tell us your authoritative opinions about economic policy.

(Note before the mods get uncomfortable: I'm not criticizing blacks, trans people, Wiccans, or those who choose alternatives to monogamy. I'm saying it's foolish to instantly give their opinions a higher value in civil society.)

People who think like this deserve to be slaves to their own ignorance.

2. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I can't stand this video.

What this video missed was one final question: "If you were born in the United States of America, take 400 steps forward."

Suddenly the disparity of 10-20 steps wouldn't seem so great, would it?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Never Again

Never Again Fapstronaut

This sort of vindictive self-righteousness (as ironic as that is) needs to die in order for society to progress. White people have begun ritual self-flagellation. I, for one, find it utterly disgusting.