1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Showered penis for first time and..

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Wilde°, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Is it dangerous to shower the penis? I put full force on it for like 5 second and I feel wierd and my penis got smaller... Is it bad? Why does it happen also the penis is soft

2. Trying358

Trying358 Fapstronaut

If it's cold, it will shrink. Maybe it's also unhappy because of the force of the water and is hiding. :) In any case, I wouldn't worry about it.

Omeed likes this.
  3. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Ok thank you, I'm always paranoid about this kind of stuff I just want to say before I got to know NoFap I always felt wrong without knowing what the problem is, which was fapping. I don't wanna go back there again. Never.

Trying358 likes this.
  4. SuperPowers

SuperPowers Fapstronaut

Dude, wash your fucking penis every day! I can't believe you, it must stink and have cheese build up on it and who knows what bacteria could lead to. Yeah sometimes it gets hard, fine, let it, just ignore it, finish up and get out. And change your underwear as well.

5. Yikes

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. MrGuyFin

MrGuyFin Fapstronaut

You have to shower yourself and your penis too everyday (also behind the foreskin). Please do it. It stinks very badly if you don't do it. And I bet you don't want any kind of inflammations down there cause lack of hygien.

7. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut