1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Side effects - nocturnal emissions (AKA wet dreams) and... spontaneous ejaculation?!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by EasyEric, Jan 19, 2021.

1. EasyEric

EasyEric Fapstronaut

I haven’t had any noc. emissions since before I graduated high school; while I can manage that, I worry that I don’t know enough about what spontaneous ejaculations would be while awake. I have so many questions! I want to now all about this so I can prepare for this possibility. Would anyone be so helpful as to educate me on this matter please?!

2. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

I’m not sure I can educate you on how to handle them properly. If you look back on my profile page I posted a story of ejaculation while driving down the road. I also had a similar close call standing at a long row of urinals packed with guys at a college football game. So it does happen but not as often as you think. You will feel like it’s more often and it’s in some ways out of your control but you can handle it. I started to wear different underwear, dark pants and watch the time I was in bed. The longer I got into my 90 day run the harder it got, literally LOL. It takes practice and recommitment. Give yourself a lot of grace. Your body is designed to eat, drink and procreate. These are naturally occurring and that’s why it is so hard to over come.

theflutesofSilenus and EasyEric like this.
  3. EasyEric

EasyEric Fapstronaut

ok thx for all that I’m not sure exactly what you mean by ‘different’ underwear, but here’s a link to some products that can do the job and be worn discreetly under conventional underpants should you have to partially undress in front of others: https://www.depend.com/en-us/incontinence-products/men

4. Kegels help to control nocturnal emissions. I don't know if this happens with other people, but if your about to cum while you're dreaming you can hold it if you become aware in your sleep. Other than that I sleep on my side so no pressure gets on my junk.

EasyEric likes this.
  5. EasyEric

EasyEric Fapstronaut

hmm. For quite some time I’ve been sleeping on my back as I don’t want to sleep on my side without a knee pillow... while I’ve not been having having emissions during sleep, at times I do wake up with a moderate to vigorous morning erection. During waking hours my tighty-whitey briefs always hold any erections facing downward and invisible under my pants, but when I wake up sometimes there’s a mound in my bed which I had previously thought my briefs would have prevented. I guess I should just invest in a knee pillow then . I’ll try kegels as well