Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rebooting - Porn Addiction Recovery' started by Alexander, Oct 31, 2015.
IM in hardmode! Im excited that this month is for science.
It is the best way to not polish the flesh bullet.... SCIENCE! For the good of humanity, we will not touch the peener! Huzzah!
Sign me up , i can share my experience , which has bin very tough on my life ,
I'm in for hard mode! let's do this
That's a great initiative Alexander! It's glad to know we can bring our contribution to science!
Anyway, for this time I'm in! Didn't take part to October challenge even if I ended the month PMO-free!
- As usual, I want to finish the month PMO-free (possibly without sneaking into p-sub).
- It'll last the whole month. Hopefully, I'll get past 90 days on November!
- I want to improve more myself through not fapping. Currently, I'm learning how to fully live my life like never before and I don't want to stop. My mind is taking the best path ever and this is also thanks to my streaks.
- Why? 'Cause this is only way to become a better man!
Let's do it!
Ok I am in
Done the survey - huzzah for science!
Science has always resonated in my heart.
- Hard Mode (No edging, no porn, no masturbating, no orgasm, real sex allowed [if any] without orgasm)
- 90 days
- Live the best version of myself : well-balanced and high-level life for all domains (health and energy, skills, friends and social environment, love and sexuality, personality, money and vocation, contribution, lifestyle, appearance, spirituality, hobbies) - an awesome life !
- Because porn is a supernormal stimulus which has awful effects on health, brain, mind and finally our capacity to live fulfilling lifes. I believe its presence is a major problem of modern societies.
Are you not going to allow yourself to masturbate? View porn? Orgasm whatsoever? Not allowing any outlet for sexual release is called "hard mode".
No P, no M, no O, no Edge which is important.
How long do you want this challenge to last? By default it is one month, but 90 days is recommended for rebooting.
I will try to do it for one month which for me is easy-mode. Extending this to one year will be ideal.
What are your goals?
Just stop M and rewire my brain out of my messed up sex life and tastes. Also PM takes away too much of my time which can be invested in a more fruitful way.
Why are you doing this?
Getting much needed discipline and break the habit of reasoning myself out of the goals I set before. When I say I won't JO my goal lasts for as long as my brain sets up a new logic way to sabotage my efforts (It is good for my health, it is just a few minutes, once a week is ok, you can restart the challenge later and all kinds of BS).
I'll join in on this. I'm already 9 days into my reboot. I'm doing hard+ mode and my goal is to go for 6 to 9 months, preferably 9. I'm doing the reboot to stop a 15 year chronic porn addiction and to beat a couple of nasty fetishes I picked up along the way. My goals are to lead a PMO free life, cure my PIED, stop desiring fetish type sex, and heal mentally so that I can get what I want most out of life, a wife and family. Porn has stopped me from having a healthy relationship for years and I'm tired of how much it's screwed me up mentally, emotionally, and sexually.
I was planning on hard mode for Nov anyway before this thread, so hell yeah I'm in. Would also like to contribute to the PMO sciencefest. Been fapping since I was 12 without scarcely two weeks break, my brain is so messed up imo without me even knowing it. I'd like to see if that's true. Motivation to stay clean as well.
Wooo! So ready to go hard mode during November, for a better appreciation of life and better social interactions. If I abstain during this whole month I'll be well into the best streak of my life. Let's go fapstronauts!
Good for you. You can do it!
I'm in as well. Let's do this!
Count me in. 30 days hard mode.
I'm definitely in. Hard mode all the way.
Ive recently done 3 weeks successful and now ready to do a full month! I know I can do it! Wish you guys the best too!
Signing up. So far so good.