Signature Again

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Popillius, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Popillius

Popillius Fapstronaut

I really do hate to do this, my apologies for spamming the forum (although this is most certainly "Offtopic").

I've only ever posted to the group "Heirs of the Sun", and don't participate in the general forums.

The group leader has made a rule that everyone should have a signature, and the web app only lets you customize your signature if you have posted { >= 2 times } in the general forum.

This is the second time. I'll now disappear back to my group.

BTW, you should consider joining us. Although, it is only for elite warriors. :)

Salus et Vita.

SolidStance likes this.
  2. tromba99

tromba99 Fapstronaut

Actually I'd love to join you - ho

SolidStance likes this.
  3. tromba99

tromba99 Fapstronaut

4. Popillius

Popillius Fapstronaut

Click on "Groups", in the top menu navigation. We are "Heirs of the Sun".

5. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Nope..Heirs of the Sun is for people who need an extra rapport within the community...their ain't anything "elite"..if there is, then all fapstraunauts fighting here are "elites"

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  6. Popillius

Popillius Fapstronaut

Well, I guess you fellows are new to emoticons.

As you can see, I appended what is known throughout the web as a "smiley face" to the end of the statement in question. Usage of said "smiley face" may denote several things, dependent, of course, upon context. Given the context in which I made use of the "smiley face", I believe it is readily apparent that I was making humor, of which it may do you some good to develop a sense of.

i.e. I was being light hearted. Lighten up!

7. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

This refers to "elite group" and not elite people...Heirs of Sun is an "elite group" because the group activity here and the support base that is provided is greater compared to the forum here..In that sense i think there is no wrong in saying that Heirs of Sun is an "elite group"...

This does not mean that people joining the groups are "elite"...I hope you get the point

SolidStance and Popillius like this.
  8. Popillius

Popillius Fapstronaut

All we are is a serious, full-time support and accountability group. That's it. Quite frankly I don't understand your belligerence, and I'd like to end this conversation here. Happy New Year!

9. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

I think you are childish in the sense that you're covering up an incorrect statement you made.. :) (I'm being light hearted!).
    Happy New Year!!! :)

10. IGY

IGY Guest

I agree with @Gaston - why isolate yourself?

11. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

My friend...If you want to think that the members in the group is "elite" just because the group mentions the word "elite" so be it....All I want to say is that the ultimately, we are all a bunch of people trying to et out of an addiction...so there is nothing elite and non-elite here with regards to the people...
    Why do you make a mountain of a molehill?

12. Popillius

Popillius Fapstronaut

@Gaston @IGY, as I said, it's an accountability group. That's it.

@black_coyote, calling me childish was not cool. I don't like this type of back and forth. It's a waste of time.

13. SolidStance

SolidStance Guest

Lets go ahead and take a breather here, lets breathe.

We are all passionate people and sexually frustrated. Things are heating up and we need to respond with calmness.

The group is a masculine and dedicated group to success, similar to the forums. Our difference is the militaristic theme. Young men have been emasculated and part of my mission is to appeal to that type of person, while also helping balance that idea, centering it around traditional and ancient military using codes of honor and respect.

I don't support elitism, only high self worth and esteem. I don't support discrimination but solidarity. The group merely uses language to motivate and inspire.

I realize my profile posts to the members can alienate and I apologize. In the future I will not use the word elite. I understand where everyone is coming from.

Let it be known that if anyone curtly fights back for the group and ends up shaming it, I don't support that. We show by example the honor we teach in the group.

We start by understanding the other persons feeling and go from there. That is called empathy.

Every Heir in this thread please apologize and leave it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
  14. SolidStance

SolidStance Guest

If just getting a counter invokes argument, how can we expect to conquer our mind?

15. Popillius

Popillius Fapstronaut