1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Significant Other + NoFap

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Keys2TheCastle, May 28, 2019.

1. Keys2TheCastle

Keys2TheCastle Fapstronaut

To keep things brief and vague, I have been in a relationship with only one person for three and a half years now. One of the reasons why I want to do NoFap is so that I can concentrate and devote my attention to my partner exclusively (when it comes to affection and sexual activity).

My partner does not mind whether or not I PMO in my spare time, but there were moments where my compulsions drove me over the line. I ended up spending my own money on lewd photography last year and this greatly upset my partner because I was essentially paying to indulge in another person's body. That compelled me to start looking for solutions to prevent that from ever happening again.

So far, I've used a website and word blocker in order to prevent any slip-ups (it's even active in incognito mode) and gave them the email and password rights to the application. Does anybody have any further insight or tips for us to work together to beat my PM issue?

thetrying.girlfriend likes this.
  2. Missmadness

Missmadness Fapstronaut

Theres an app accountable2you and you could get an accountability buddy the app lets someone see what your doing web pages ect and sounds like a good one to make people think twice about things