1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Simplest ways to loose weight

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by HelloWorld!!, Dec 2, 2020.

1. HelloWorld!!

HelloWorld!! Fapstronaut

I work with a group of volunteers(youth from across the nation) working at an NGO, committed ourselves to revitalize the nation's rivers.
    My project manager was 78 kgs. So, we have a certain schedule for the day. In the morning and evening at certain times, we do yoga and eat food only two times a day(vegetarian) . First is brunch at 10 am. Next is dinner at 7 pm. In between nothing except warm/hot water. So when he joined us he also started following this schedule. In less than 2 months, without any extensive workout, he lost more than 10kgs!!
    I want u to try these few things:
    1) Vegetarian
    2) first meal - 10am; next meal - 7pm. In between nothing, no matter what(except hot water- always drink only hot water)
    3) for excercise , can do walking or jogging or cycling or swimming in the morning and evening.
    4) Always chew your food 32 times. They say food should be drunk and water should be eaten. i.e. chew food so much that when u swallow u are like drinking water. And drink water very slowly, lacing it with saliva well.
    5) Contain your meal with some raw fruits and peanuts first. It should be atleast 50%. To start this u can have, 20% raw food first, then slowly bring it to 40%, then 60%, then 80% , then 100%, then bring it down to 80%, then 60%, then keep it constant at 50%. Do this in 2 weeks time. This helps a lot , cleanses stomach and the digestive track.
    6) And finally, when u sit for food, try not talking. Simply focussing on the food completely. That this food is my life making material, this water is my life making material, it is no ordinary stuff or object(joining hands). It has come in front of me, sitting ri8 here, willing to give itself up completely for me.
    Finally U can follow Sadhguru on youtube(he is our organisation's leader). Once u watch one of his videos, life is never going to be same again, forever!!!