1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Six month in next 5days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Oluwakingz, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Ha wat up, my name is seyi and alot been on my mind lately, I'm on 17something on nofap not counting again, been good so far still struggling with P I'm not going lie, but we still trying to improve everyday, I don't know what to say like it get easier yes, and u get the so called superpower but I call it my real self, have changed alot more mature and knowing myself more and I love him, like so different from other me but still have a nice connection with him, just ganna say this u should have a reason for doing this I do my because of the depression and anxiety, I hate that and that was my main motivation, don't ever do it for girls, so now nofap made me more focus and Chase my dream so I don't want to lose that too. Anyhow just have a motivation and yaa I'm more evil now regarding girls like in future church lol and the girl that broke my heart is in school hasn't resume so I can't wait to show her I guess I'm just playing she aren't shit, I'm not that cocky anymore not ganna lie around like 90-130 was so rude now I'm just chill and enjoying life trying to win in my P for real, my birthday was yesterday, so was dope lot happy birthday and all but I don't really care, like was cool but I don't put my happiness in others except me, I hope this year is lit, see this how to live trust me, just try not masterbate and take it lesson by lesson learn and find a aim, my is programming and I really love love it that my life if I don't code a day it affects me alot so find a purpose other than exercise and nofap so thanks ❤️

John Call, CArT_Vader and nirav2696 like this.
  2. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut