1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Skewed Erection - anyone else?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Blue jeans, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Blue jeans

Blue jeans Fapstronaut

When I get an erection it is skewed to the left side (I'm right handed). I think this is from fapping since a young age - around 10. Has anyone else had this? Does it 'centre' after not fapping for a while? Does it affect sex?
    Note I don't mean having a twist or bend, I mean straight erection at an angle from centre...

2. I've got the same thing. It doesn't skew too far left, but enough to be noticeable. I'm right handed, as well. The only thing I can think of is that when my right hand is around my dick it feels more natural to "pull left" than to "pull right". And once I get into jacking off I don't even notice. Hasn't caused me any problems. If I switch hands and I'm "pulling right" there's no pain or anything like that. No pain, no problems. I notice it skews to the left, but I never worry about it.

3. Blue jeans

Blue jeans Fapstronaut

Right, okay good to know. Thanks gents

4. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

Unless you had an injury during M or sex that caused this you are normal. I had a JO buddy that had an absolute noticable kink towards the end of his shaft. It doesn't sound as if yours will cause any issues but they can do some corrections but you run the risk of the length shortening.

Blue jeans likes this.