1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Skinny fat to cut!

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Kevin s, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Kevin s

Kevin s Fapstronaut

Heyy guyss,
    I have lots of skinny fat...i iant to cut that down nd want lean muscle...so what should be the workout plan??? Please guys suggest me plz

2. The most important component is the diet. Cardio is optional (but recommended). You definitely wanna hit the gym. Exercises like squat, deadlifts and bench press all require proper form to avoid injury. So ideally have someone knowledgeable show u how to do them, alternatively look up form on Youtube and try to copy with light weights. In general u don't wanna go heavy, do things right first, it's cringeworthy when people go heavy on the overhead press with the back super arched, just to name an example.
    Pulldowns (or the harder version pullups/chinups) is a mandatory exercise in my book, so is face pulls. You can start simple with 3 sets of 10 reps. The most important thing is going to the gym, not what u do. You could theoretically just randomly use the machines and get good results initially, as long as you put in effort.

A routine could look as simple as this (but there's a million ways to do it):
    Bench press 3x10
    Pulldowns 3x10
    Overhead press with dumbbells 3x10
    Seated row 3x10
    Leg press 3x10
    Face pulls 3x10

Oh, and 3 times per week is right about the sweet spot when you're doing full body routines.

on_a_mission4truth and Kevin s like this.
  3. Kevin s

Kevin s Fapstronaut

Thank u so much for ur guidance