1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Skyrim; best or one of the best games ever?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skyrimfanpaul, Jun 10, 2021.

1. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Hey Paul how are you doing
    I played a lot of skyrim, not as much as some other people. I think it helped me with my loneliness in some periods, just as other RPG's like it has.

skyrimfanpaul likes this.
  2. skyrimfanpaul

skyrimfanpaul Fapstronaut

yes it has been a good game for ppl to use as an escape from things.

3. skyrimfanpaul

I liked Keira as a friend. i rejected her as anything else.

4. Sorry, that was unclear. I ended up with Yennifer even though I didn't like her. I accidentally killed Keira. I didn't know that if I put my foot down on her not taking those notes to the witch-burning king Radovid it would start a battle and I would have to kill her. Regretted that. It was funny though how it was never mentioned during the rest of the game... I mean Triss, Yennifer and Keira were friends, how come they never talked about what happened to her?

5. skyrimfanpaul

thats a fault in the writing i guess :)

6. :p I was very nervous. I liked Triss and I was afraid she would start yelling at me and accusing me of killing Keira and that she wouldn't want to be my friend any more. Instead... she never mentioned it. :confused:

7. skyrimfanpaul

yeah, it must be hard for the writers to think of all the possibles, plus, they are limited by the developer. I liked Peebee in Andromeda Mass effect, did you ever try it?

8. Yes you are right. Still I think the decision about what happens to Keira is a pretty big and central decision and there should at least be some accounting for each other options later. The other two options- letting her go to Radovid or going to Kaer Morhen with the notes- both have follow up cut scenes, Triss rescuing Keira's dead body or getting together with Lambert. But if you kill her everyone else just pretends like it didn't happen. o_O

Never played Mass Effect, though I'm interested. Sounds like a game I would enjoy, but I don't have the hardware to play it.

9. skyrimfanpaul

I only have an X box one (original version-basic) that is what i used for Andromeda. its a lot of shoot and looting. the saving feature is the ship interactions. you meet PeeBee on a mission and can invite her on board. I started a romance with her. PeeBee is Asari. the final romance sceneis a sex scene. !

10. FrankMathis

FrankMathis New Fapstronaut

I think the best one is Morrowind

11. skyrimfanpaul

I had that on X box original once. I never completed it.

12. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

I am new here.... What we are talking about?

13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

A videogame, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.

Kung_fu_panda_ likes this.
  14. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Cyberpunk was another game that did the same to me, although (thankfully) through a shorter period of time

Kung_fu_panda_ likes this.