1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Slaves: Human Beings

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nefelibata, Feb 18, 2018.

1. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Ever since we're born, we're all taught to go through the same path, to live the same day as yesterday, to live life following all the rules we've been told and not thinking outside the box. We think as if we're clever and free, little do we know that we're all prisoners, but the thing is we can't see the prison cells, thats we're this idea comes from. We're all clever enough to do our job but not to question it. We're all being used. Used by the system which is controlling us, treating us like slaves, making us do they're work for them to fuel their selves, so they can have power us. We are the ones who are giving them power, but in return they give us money, useless pieces of paper which our lives depend on. Isn't it funny? Our lives depend on it. And the people who don't have money don't deserve to live. I find it simply ridiculous. We are all being brain washed, they are all telling us lies. Injecting it to our brains ever since we're born. We're all looking for world peace when we are the ones starting the war! We don't have the right to use the land that has been given to us and if we do they'll lock us up in prison cells. We humans are selfish, we feed ourselves by eating animal, we destroy all that nature has given us so that we could live in comfort, we are destroying all that has been given to us. We are treating earth like a whore and expecting it to keep giving and keep feeding us. Don't you think that maybe one day it'll all be over? We all discover the world through a textbook of lies, we're all being brain washed where nothing more than a bunch of lab rats.
    Start questioning yourself, your surroundings, and the life your living?
    Is life as small as it seems? Is this gods plan for creating us? Are we all just brought here to reach our financial goals in life? Is life really that stupid?
    I'd like to know your thoughts and opinions on my post.
    Thanks for taking your time.

2. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

This is so true!

3. So not true. Who is using you? Who is brainwashing you? What exactly is the system? Who are they? Who is telling you lies? How is money useless?

You live in a period of time with the lowest mortality rate, fewest wars, highest prosperity, biggest personal opportunities, most choice, freedom of speech and expression and unlimited access to knowledge. We eradicated most lethal diseases, most people on Earth have access to water, food and shelter, you get help in case of a natural disaster, you can do what you want because you don't have to rely on barter, equality in race/sex/religion is unprecedented, you can travel freely etc. etc.

I recommend reading Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2018
  4. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

So true. Enjoy what you have and try the fullest to be grateful. We live in a time of tremendous opportunity.

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

That could be all true, but what are you going to do about it?

Are you going to be unemployed to stop feeding society? Will you stop using money because of how evil it is? Are you going to be an environmentalist to educate people about treating the planet better? Will you join protests or organizations that speak out about wars?

Or will you just complain on the internet and say something like "life is a conspiracy and it sucks therefore I won't participate"?

How are you paying for your internet bill? I bet it's with money. Uh oh... you're a slave and you're feeding the evil organizations of the world that destroys the planet and creates wars.

Jen@8675309 likes this.
  6. It may be true to some extent, but if it were completely true then the government or whoever is in charge wouldn't let you do a lot of things. Like for me, they would want me working until I'm useless and discarded, but yet they'll let me go on disability and so young too? You'd think they'd force or find me something to do for 'society'.

Not to mention so many people have deviated and changed course, by dropping out of school and started businesses or say invented something. I'd like to think we're a slave to the system only to a certain extent and if let ourselves be, there's nothing you can do about things like money but at the very least you can forge the path in your own way.

jobbyj and Millenial like this.
  7. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Thanks bro! Appreciate the love!!! <3

Cel mai drept ideal likes this.
  8. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

The system is using you and by the system I mean the elite (Illuminati) or whatever you want to call them don't act like none of this is happening and money is useless because it's a piece of "paper", sure our lives depend on it but it has no real value and what equality to be exact? We get judged by our color skin, gender and etc. we have to pay for all that nature has given to us and if we don't have any financial value we don't deserve to have any access to all that nature has given to us. We are being brainwashed by religion, tv shows, schools and etc. They are controlling us and providing us with comfort so we don't even have the decency to even care what the truth is. Let me ask you a question, do you think life is this dull and plain as we're all living it. Are we all brought here to reach some financial goal in life and live a 70-80 year time phase and thats it? :) Is that gods plan for creating us? If it is then screw it. Don't you think theres a bigger purpose to life?

9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

It's a very orwellian thought

Moon Shot and Deleted Account like this.
  10. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Thanks bro. Appreciate it!! <3

11. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

I agree. But thats just how they've designed it. If you try to even step out of this circle, you'll have to face the consequences which is eventually death and even if you try and tell people, they'll lose their minds. Imagine that all you've known and been taught till now is a lie, what would you do? :D But I believe a day will come that everything will change.
    Thanks for taking your time and reading the article bro. Appreciate it!! <3

12. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

What your saying is true to some extent but no one cares if your fueling them or not because there are billions of other people that are :D But the problem there is, is that your trapped. Even if you go your own path and try to avoid the system, you'll land back where you started off :D.
    Thanks for taking your time and giving your opinion, Really appreciate it!! <3

13. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

I believe its the truth.

14. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Spend some time in North Korea and you’ll understand what slavery to a system is like.

15. But you don’t have to do any of it if you don’t want to. That’s the point you’re failing to understand. You can make your life as bright and interesting as you wish. You can choose not to be brainwashed, not to live in comfort and to find your own purpose in life. And because of money, you can be a theoretical physicist and exchange that for bread.

Do you propose to go back to bartering? So let’s say you really wanted to produce spears and became really good at making spears. To get food you would have to have found someone who baked bread and needed spears and was willing to trade with you. Can you do it all year round? What if they didn’t need any spears? Money wasn’t invented by some Illuminati but by natural processes to avoid problems like above.

And as @elevate said, what is your better solution?

Plus, you don't have any proof for what you're claiming.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  16. Spoony

Spoony Fapstronaut

Well this was looking like a great debate until illumanati were mentioned..

1) Yes money is nothing more than paper with number written on it. But A) I can't be bothered going to the store and trading two camels for a loaf of bread and B) Until the complete collapse of the social system we live in (when everything turns to chaos) then paper with numbers is the most efficent way of doing business and purchasing and selling of goods.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. I'm only as trapped as I want to be. While I can't work outside there's other ways I can make money or try to learn things as well, and unlike what most people claim money itself isn't the root of evil. I have things including game development I am doing and will do what I to make income, its better than sitting on my arse complaining I'm a slave and just giving up. What are you going to do about it?

While I don't deny that most people work hard until they're old with a pitiful pension, and how money is distributed can be unfair, you can still do something with your life if you really want to.

Moon Shot and MLMVSS like this.
  18. He really doesnt have to go all the way to North Korea. I live in the USA and were every bit as much slaves as the North Koreans. I still love living and I recognize the fact that its better to here than it is in alot of places but it doesnt change the fact that Im still straight up human capital and a resource for a shady ass entity. If I decided I dont want to be part of society and really be free that is not possible because the thousands of acres of untouched uninhabited land in our country is hoarded by the federal government who will not allow this. The 3 choices Im left with are to work and support US emperialsim via taxes, support the welfare system or the prison system. We get better options than other slaves but I dont agree that what we have is freedom.

MoonSung and Deleted Account like this.
  19. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

No need for the attitude bro.

20. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

There is proof it's all over you and not everyone understands the truth cause they don't know what the truth is. They think this is life and thats it!!