1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SLEEP FIGHTERS CLUB CHALLENGE [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Apr 24, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Day 59
    0:00 hours
    Probably 2-3hrs sleep

Feeling good

2. 6am

Trying to maintain at 6am

Maybe it'll turn into 5am

If I maintain at 6 for a while

So tired yesterday, falling asleep at work, everything hurts, it'll be ok.

helloguyz and modern milarepa like this.
  3. modern milarepa

Day 60
    5 am
    I went to bed yesterday like at 6pm it looks my body needed to recover because I only slept 2hrs also it's past half day 4 of water fast so extra energy from sleep is not bad.

I had sex two days ago which gave me extra energy as sex always does. But now I only feel normal I think is the fast it has taken the extra energy from sex in a faster paste, usually this extra sex energy last 4 or 5 days at top level then it fades a bit in the 7 days margin. It can give me sexual balance and no need for sex for 1 to 2 months then after that it fades a bit and it is still in me until 90 days.

Right now starting the day I have doubts if I should go out to work out. It can take some energy from me. I'll study right now and see how I feel in an hour or so.

I don't feel or have desire to eat. I think I continue the fast until my body ask me for food. I feel the brain is somehow making a cleaning process of some type and the body specially the stomach is cleaning itself up. I lost 1cm on my waist
    Body muscle almost the same it has helped I work out calisthenics and running somehow in a strong fashion during the fast.

In terms of my mind it's like I have little thoughts, emotions or reactions to phenomena. It's a great mindstate it's like my body and mind know I have little energy and they don't want to spend it thinking also it becomes more subtle and less concern in trivial business because not eating is almost like giving up life and if you give up on life you give up on everything in this world, fasting is a great tool to gain depth in spiritual endevours and deep philosophical thinking.

helloguyz likes this.
  4. modern milarepa

5. modern milarepa

2 months already I have to say this challenge is amazing I didn't lose time with girls or doing stupid things at night at least I kept my sleep sacred and my early mornings too.

I've been able to be in a relationship and having little talk with the girl during the day because she's working.

But I'm not afraid of not interacting enough with her. Because sleep, my mind is more important than her. She can leave at any moment even do she looks in love.

But me, my discipline my mind are always there for me no matter what. Even my mundane success in life is bigger than a girl spirituality is bigger than anything the world can offer me.

And giving up the night and interacting more with the world to go to bed early has giving me nothing more than joy and a lot of confidence.

helloguyz likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

7. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

I remember reading somewhere that around 3-4am, the body produces most of its testosterone and maybe other hormones as well so during these hours you can be most horny, but also most productive (because it’s the same energy either used for sex or other activities)

Makes sense that this hour can be used to start the day fresh and do sexual sublimation, as they call it, more efficiently.

I personally like the idea most of going to bed at dusk and waking up at dawn. I feel it’s most natural. But the problem is that during the winter the night can last over 15 hours in the Netherlands which turns that theory into a problem..... maybe going to sleep at dusk and then waking up whenever the body wakes up is the solution

Thinking about joining this challenge, it would be a cool experiment

modern milarepa and helloguyz like this.
  8. Hi
    Does anyone here remember me?
    Day 1
    6:00 AM
    I can keep this streak because I got only 4 and half hours of sleep.

modern milarepa and helloguyz like this.
  9. modern milarepa

10. Just a question out of curiosity what'd you do waking up at 0:00 sometimes?

11. modern milarepa

The same if I wake up more late.

helloguyz likes this.
  12. modern milarepa

Day 64
    2:30am

After the fasting definetly more easy to wake up and full of energy.

helloguyz likes this.
  13. Day 9
    4 AM
    was about to oversleep but I remembered I had a assignment to complete so woke up and completed on time so no regrets.

modern milarepa likes this.
  14. Day 10
    4 AM
    I am really happy as I am putting up efforts for completing all the tasks in the extra 4 hours which I get.

15. modern milarepa

16. I thought I was the youngest doing this challenge here.
    Welcome back mate.

Resilience 16 likes this.
  17. modern milarepa

Day 66
    4:15am

I had a great sleep and while I was laying in bed I thought on continuing sleeping but I remembered the challenge so I stood up and started doing meditation.

Having a challenge can come handy so you don't lose track on difficult or lazy moments.

helloguyz and Resilience 16 like this.