1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SLEEP FIGHTERS CLUB CHALLENGE [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Apr 24, 2021.

1. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

3. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

I fell asleep a few hours after dusk at around 21u, woke up at 3am so that was a solid 6 hours of sleep. Decided to just start the day instead of ‘waiting’ in bed for the day to start. I liked it.

Also now at 12 not tired at all, will try the same thing this evening

modern milarepa and helloguyz like this.
  4. PrioritySystem

Went to bed at around 20u, didn’t fall asleep right away but woke up at 4:30 and immediately went outside for walking, stretching and short bits of running to get the blood flow going.

I like this approach, I’m already getting rid of the restrictive mindset ‘it’s not daytime yet so I should be sleeping now’. The body knows better than society when it needs its sleep

5. Day 13 (+1)
    4 AM
    @modern milarepa the 1 day off per week is still there right?

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

Yes

helloguyz likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

8. modern milarepa

Remember they are accumulative if you don't use it one week they add up

helloguyz likes this.
  9. Yeah that's why I am writing +2 in brackets.
    Day 14 (+2)
    4 AM

10. PrioritySystem

Day 3 (or ‘night 3’ would be more accurate actually)

Went to sleep at around 20u again, after some vivid dreams woke up at 00:30am feeling fresh and ready to go. But I thought that it was ridiculous so I tried to force myself into sleep, which didn’t really work and at 4:30am I ‘woke up’, while I think I didn’t really sleep much in those four hours.

Looking back it would have been better to just be active when I felt like it. Instead of trying to force sleep on myself when I don’t feel like it. See how deep it’s ingrained in my system to think that I’m ‘not supposed’ to be awake at certain hours!

11. 00:30 isn't night though. but waking up that time is pointless anyway 4 is the perfect time I guess.

12. modern milarepa

13. modern milarepa

Hi guys I created a new rule/challenge in the sleep fighters club challenge:

5.No sleep challenge: when I was a monk usually we spent 1 day of the month doing fasting and awake during the night doing prayers. This one is optional if you are able to stay awake all night and not falling asleep during the day the next day you gain 3 joker cards to wake up after 4am and keep the streak. Fasting is optional.

PrioritySystem and helloguyz like this.
  14. PrioritySystem

15. Cool My mom does that sometimes, there are days in Hindu festivals (generally around the lunar and solar eclipses) in which you do such fasting of sleep and food.
    Day 15 (+2)
    4 AM

16. modern milarepa

17. PrioritySystem

Day 5
    I didn’t do the challenge today, because I went out for dinner+drinks with family yesterday. So I used my weekly trump card. Problem is I’m gonna go out more this week with friends so I’m not gonna be able to keep the streak. It’s one thing or the other I guess.

18. modern milarepa

19. modern milarepa