1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sliced up my hand over a tinder screenshot

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by himmelstoss, Mar 22, 2016.

1. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Ok more like scraped some of my skin off but still a new low

2. Harvhe

Harvhe Fapstronaut

Hi. Could you explain to us the reasons for why you have (from what we can deduce) committed self harm?

(or alternatively why you've sliced your hand in more informative terms for clarity)

3. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@himmelstoss Hi Himmel, I see u changed your avatar. Looks like a ghost!
    Well brother you should see my arm, don't feel bad. I hacked my forearms up pretty good when I was younger. Honestly, It wasn't long ago I last did it...

The adrenaline feels good, and u notice after that the pain reduces? Cause of Adrenaline! This pain takes your mind off the emotional hurt. Hey If u want to talk for serious, pm me. Ciao.

4. Worthyofstanding2

Worthyofstanding2 Fapstronaut

I'd talk to family or friends pal nothing should have to resort to self harm no matter how little it is.

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

my dad seemed irritated the last time he found out I was suicidal. Plus I don't want to have to tell them why I did it. They wouldn't get it, as childish as that sounds.

6. Worthyofstanding2

Worthyofstanding2 Fapstronaut

I'm not sure but I'm almost certain most fathers care a ridiculous amount when it comes to their children (even more when it comes to self harm) if you tell him it will definitely will be a first step in feeling better about yourself. No parent can knowingly ignore his child that self harms and if he does he should be locked up... I advise you to tell him and he possibly just sit you down and you can have a talk about it (you can talk about nofap or just self harm) it really will help you feeling calmer and less depressed. Remember there is always someone there for you bro.

7. wanabefree

wanabefree Fapstronaut

There is nothing healthy about hurting yourself. The best thing is to find a person to verbally express your feelings to that you can trust.

Instead of hurting yourself it's better just to buy a punching bag and let out the steam and hurt.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.