1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Slippery slope as I approach 60 days

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by UncleBarnacle, May 6, 2021.

1. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

It's getting a little messy - like I am supposed to be working, and I am working but I'm also on a social network with photos, bio, contributing to the feed and hoping for female likes and comments - the puppy in the hat photo went over big - and wishing to meet someone local, for talk, walk, hand-holding, cuddling, sex and...ACK...no LTR, take it a day at a time, if we fall in love we can talk about that but at the moment, I am looking for another state to live in, move to and start life over.

I believe I can make this happen. I do not believe I can make it happen without a bunch of hearts broken, but i am starting to think broken hearts throughout your life are part of the death contract each of us signs at conception. "You have 80 years, if you are lucky. Make the best of them. Some hearts will be broken, that's inescapable."

Short story, my dick is hard all day and I'm grabbing it and it feels great, and I should probably put it away and get back to work. Tomorrow! Right now, going for a 4-mile walk, then come home, shower and drive to photography shoot while it's still daylight, then to the gym.

Thank you for listening.

2. I know exactly how you feel! I miss the feel of my hard dick in my hand so much I can't stand it. But you are on the verge of 60 days!! So, yes, put it away and get back to work! Stand strong!!

BoraxKarloff likes this.