1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Smile and Laugh More

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by feo1966, Oct 31, 2015.

1. feo1966

feo1966 Fapstronaut

2. kevinkevin19

kevinkevin19 Fapstronaut

Yes don't be too serious. Find something that will make you laugh and funny. There was a time when I was too serious about life, that even my classmates, friends and family noticed it. I felt terrible that time and impatient and easily angered. When I finally laughed for the first time in a while after that, I felt great. There's always something to be happy about everyday, find it and have a good laugh. :)

3. Is this the video you tried to embed, it is not showing but I found this with the youtube id X5KmB8Laemg,

4. This is one of the first funny viral videos I saw, I remember how special it was years ago, what a smile it put on my face :):

REMIX :D:

5. Who remembers Techno Viking!!?

REMIX :D:

6. I use to love Will Ferrell's site Funny or Die until it became flooded with perverted and sexual content.

Why does good humour have to be sexual?

Anyways Hollywood and societal corruption aside, I still enjoy funny stuff, mostly shows and movies.

Here are some gifs from a recent funny or die funniest gif article,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The link (nsfw for sure lol, do not visit if you are trigger vulnerable):
    http://www.funnyordie.com/slideshow...eek-volume-116?_cc=S_m___&_ccid=w8uzxi.nxg7q7