1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So confident and so far to fall

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. I have failed big time. I am now at the bottom looking up. I was so sure of my path and my success. This is the worst. I wish I could go back to my youth and start over. I do not see how I will ever recover. The reason that I am writing this is because all of you understand.

Any advice? Please.

Theto likes this.
  2. DeProfundis

DeProfundis Fapstronaut

Everyone here has failed many times over and may have reached the bottom too. Perhaps it's time for you to consider: what's the one thing you can possibly do if you want to get better?

Cathcart22 likes this.
  3. What a awesome streak u had 150+,i remember.U r a inspiration.
    Me expecting a bigger feat from u this time.
    Live in the present,with God everyday is a good day.

Theto and Cathcart22 like this.
  4. Get behind me Satan

Get behind me Satan Fapstronaut

Don't be so hard on yourself brother. If God can forgive you, you should forgive yourself.

vicicool likes this.
  5. Thank you for the support

6. Thank you Swazzy 1

7. Thank you for your comment and a reminder for me!

8. Theto

Theto Fapstronaut

Tip from me:
    Make shortcut on your smartphone to nofap button - https://emergency.nofap.com/.
    I found there many motivational things, so keep searching for something that get you up again and stick with it!

DON'T GIVE UP!
    You are designed for glory by God, who is infinitely joyful - blessing your life, who is artist that created you so beautifully!
    YOU CAN DO THIS!