1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So confused

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by spiderboy, Oct 26, 2016.

1. spiderboy

spiderboy Fapstronaut

Dear friends,

I am writing to you because I am in a great need of help. This period of my life is full of feelings of depression and confusion.
    I am 22, and I feel like my whole life is lost. I feel like I chose the wrong college (I already graduated), I feel that I shouldn't have left my girlfriend, I feel like everybody around me is living his/her life happily without worrying. I want to achieve something big in life, and I don't know why, but I always have a strong feeling that one day I will, but now I'm just completely lost, just like I disappeared and I am in a different universe.

The most important part is that when I look around me I feel I should be approximately 4 years younger. I feel this would be the right time for me to be in the 11th grade. Have you ever had the feeling that you are behind other people of your age? What's the solution?

2. Joseph92

Joseph92 Fapstronaut

These are vague feelings of unhappiness with your life, and unease with adulthood.

Here is the solution. You need a well-defined, positive vision for your future. Some people define themselves by career, religion, family, or their hobbies. You have to choose the things that are important to you, and focus on them.

Ask yourself some basic questions about how you'd like to live 5 years from now. Are you married? How many hours a week do you work? Do you have kids? Where do you live?

Then, work on achieving those dreams.

Yes. Lots of people waste an entire period in their life, and later regret it.