1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So, day 1

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by PercyPig, Dec 5, 2019.

1. PercyPig

PercyPig Fapstronaut

Hi all. New user here. Have been trying this for a while and finally decided to sign up.
    Lost my 2 week streak yesterday. Not the first time, 20 days was the longest. So now I am trying to change my online habits and routines more, making this forum part of that. Will try to be posting, if not then at least checking in.
    Appreciate you all being here.

2. swordsman163

swordsman163 Fapstronaut

This is a lovely message from Tiger uppercut! Hope it helps you "Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!"

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Tmh94

Tmh94 New Fapstronaut

Hey man welcome good to have you here. I'm new as well. I've been PMO for 10 years now and its affecting my sex life and depression. Finally had to say no more. Its only been three days for me but I think the biggest thing is telling yourself you can do it. Its hard for me since I have depression and low self esteem as it is, but I'd rather kick this addiction to the curb before letting it ruin my life even more. Hope this helps.