1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

so i started cold shower again...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Honestly i am tired of relapsing, i was taking a hot bath and i decided enough is enough, so i emptied the water and started poring the coldest water and this water here is ice cold. I started with my feet and then my knees, nothing to terrible so far, then i made a commitment and dipped my whole body in and i started panting like crazy, it was coooooldddd. I know this is not really a cold shower but it was very effective, i plan on doing this every day now like i used to.

2. Good, strong move - you'll feel better!

blacklabel92 and BravelyKegger like this.
  3. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

maybe ill try feet up next. i tried slowly from my left side to my right couldnt do it.

4. Always start slow, like for cold showers I always start with the front of my body, I will lift my legs up so they can get the cold to, then move from side to side, lifting my arms up making sure my whole side gets it, then after the front and both sides I flip around and my back gets it. After that your body should be adapted mostly. For cold baths I recommend either laying in the tub as it fills and slowly adapting or you can fill it mostly full and start one body part at a time.

wounded_lion likes this.
  5. GoingHAM

GoingHAM Fapstronaut

Great move bro, cold showers are always hard to take because we are so used to those warm & comfy showers. I think what you did there was the best answer to wake you up after a relapse.
    We all know that in order to stop relapsing like donkeys, we gotta get the hell out of that comfort zone and slowly change those shitty habits

6. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

I always go hard and fast. Then stay in the shower long enough to lower my heartbeat to just about normal.

Cheers!

Loving Life likes this.