1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Social anxiety and low confidence around hot women after wet dream

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Thanx, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Thanx

Thanx Fapstronaut

I am 40 days into my journey and for the first 30 days I had really amazing superpowers, including total relief from social anxiety.

However, I got a wet dream on day 32 and again on day 37 and I feel like I lost my superpowers. I had a godlike confidence before the first wet dream but now after 2 wet dreams I cannot look girls into eye and I do not feel manly anymore.

I get that insane adrenaline rush in public and my heart starts beating like hell for no reason. This was totally the opposite before the first wet dream and now after two it seems like I've gone back to what I was before the journey. Should I do meditating and something to avoid wet dreams?

2. Syko

Syko Fapstronaut

I not saying I'm right, having not had a wet dream yet but I think this could be a self fulfilling prophecy. You believe that a wet dream will drain your confidence and energy, and then you start acting that way because of it. Your body probably made too much because it doesn't know how much is enough yet. It will settle down soon.

faplordxd and Pmo is in the past like this.
  3. Thanx

Thanx Fapstronaut

But I actually didn't expect this to happen. I thought all the superpowers were due to resensitized dopamine receptors. I thought I would not lose any superpowers, still I lost them.

4. Leeuwenhoek

Leeuwenhoek Fapstronaut

James 1:15

"Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death."

you probably lusted during the day? amiright? the lust was conceived and brought forth death