1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Social anxiety

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Coolbreeze, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Coolbreeze

Coolbreeze Fapstronaut

The suffering from social anxiety is a process that has been going better and worse over the last couple of months. It is incredible how I sometimes cannot even talk normally with my family, I am stuttering, almost talking in a crying way and feeling very not confident. Other times, which was when the school workshops were still going, I used to do a presentation in front of people every other two weeks. I think these presentations were an amazing way to boost my self-confidence because everyone was there to get better and the environment was very supportive.

What do you guys do to improve social anxiety and what has helped you?

ShadowFiend likes this.
  2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Meditation, and final realization and internalization that everything and everyone is a joke not to be taken seriously. Who cares what others think?

Try going out of your way to create minor conflict. You disagree with what someone says? Chime in. Seriously man I had social anxiety to once upon a time, you just need to manifest the 'who fucking cares I know what I'm capable of ' attitude.

3. A great thing to do is to slowly expose yourself to new situations. Start by saying hi to stranger, or if you can’t do that simply make eye contact. Slow increments are the best way to allow yourself to get comfortable with social situations.