1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Soft spot for big T's?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Hey Seiretsu here.

This is kind of a dodgy topic and problematic for myself, maybe for some of the other guys on here. But this is mostly why I cave in for relapses. Ever since High School I've had a growing soft spot for huge T****, especially African American, Japanese. I'm posting this today because I went to my doctor's office and this really nice lady who I chit chat with actually has "them". Before when she has checked me for blood pressure, etc.. yes I glance, she's been a long term nurse there before I started dating. After my appointment today I was edged on a little bit, it feels just like a rush, shes worn more "comfortable" clothing before.. I can't really shake off of these compulsive thoughts for them. How do we beat them in the mean time of recovering? Of course we can just stay occupied with etc, to not think of them, but if its compulsive.

2. Well looking ok but don’t cross that line, I’d say looking is perfectly normal.
    I just look smile shake my head and nice set and move on

3. XandeXIV

XandeXIV Fapstronaut

I'm into them too, pretty normal really.

I'm working on a habit of always focusing on peoples' faces whenever I have to look at them, whether in person or on TV, real person or cartoon.

Because if I get into this habit with all people, it will naturally follow that I do the same with women too, and therefore not look at their chests.

I haven't perfected this yet, but it's starting to work. Sometimes I'm looking straight into her face without having to think about doing it, even when I can tell in my peripheral vision that she has a chest I'd probably like to focus on!

Tannhauser likes this.