1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Some cute success stories from a 2-year streak.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by loneloan, Oct 14, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Before this whole virus thing, I had done a 2-year nofap nos-x streak. I remember some cute girl-attraction stories I wanted to make a post about.
    * A got my first kiss. Actually ,kisseS (with the same girl). she was sweet and was happy to kiss me
    * this is maybe a bad thing but a girl took a photo of me without me noticing( I did notice...but she didnt know. haha!). I think getting secret-photographed means you're hot/cute ,as a male.
    * Got stared at in a "thirsty" manner by a girl while I was eating a burger at a food court. If she did that when I was doing something so un-romantic,the glow is real
    * A mute girl saw me and then gasped as she touchers her heart,then wants to interact. I dont know sign language so I just winked

I also learnt bouldering climbing, how to swim (i was -very- bad as a child and had rejected swimming for years) and how to play the ukelele.

this are what I remember. im just a normal-looking young man,and back then I didnt even lift heavy like I do now. semen by itself isnt some Alchemical liquid but the lymbic system-central nervous system,etc,,are all connected!
    Its very complex to explain, but since the brain has all nerves,the might of the brain may determine the glow of the whole body.

2. Jazir

Jazir Fapstronaut

Can you try to explain, anyway? Please!

3. Thank you for sharing!!! If you think of anything else, more posts are encouraged:) Keep rocking on. Btw, did these things happen more in the first or second year? @loneloan

Hello Friend and silex_jedi like this.
  4. theoptimist

theoptimist Fapstronaut

5. PeterBE

PeterBE Fapstronaut

Nice man!

Currently day 6 and I'm also working on my self improvement and for that i

- Work full-time in a logistics job
    - Part time entrepreneur aside from my job
    - Work in the food/ bar service in the weekends
    - hit the gym/crossfit with a personal trainer 2x a day 6 x a week (4 month program)
    - interested in doing Muay Thai
    - trying to learn Spanish and Italian through the app tandem
    - trying to reduce social media and caffeine drinks at the same time