1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

some lofi hip hop fan?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by phwrancesco, Dec 10, 2018.

1. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

i'm a quite known producer so i'd like to know :)

2. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

cool! :)

3. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

who's your favourite producer?
    i like a lot philanthrope, dweeb, tech flips, jsan and many more!

4. I have a couple playlists on spotify. I don't follow lofi artists like that but it's dope

5. Im a hip hop artist, I got like 300 written songs but nothing released because I don't feel that one of these is THAT song,

maybe you could give me some advices?

6. Wym that song? What style of rap do you rap first off?

7. That one song that will make me go up, you know what I mean.
    I'm fye on rap (90's style) I really like it, but I kinda enjoy and like more trap style, I do not have prostitutes but I take drugs, and I love money and sex dammitttt
    So let's say, I made songs about 2 genres (rap/trap) but still I don't feel THAT song

I don't know if it is lack of confidence (I don't think so cause I don't give a F what people think about me)
    Or what the f it is

8. Fucking same. I freestyle, haven't recorded bc I don't know how to quality do it and where to store it, or else I would add.

But I am better w 90s rap, like old school hip hop. But i rap trap, along w soul, run dmc type shit, and stuff in between.

But a song to rise up in fame would be something they can play in the radio for the bitches.

9. Yep I'm in the same situation.
    I don't know what else to do.

10. Lofi is cool. So is retrowave

11. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Listen To it everyday in Spotify.

12. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

cool!