1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Personal Improvements I've Been Committed

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Scorcher2000, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

What's up everybody, I'm Scorcher2000 and I'm back as a better self. It was hard passing 3 days without giving up on purpose, but this time I did it and I feel a little bit good. I've also comitted some great improvements on myself aside trying to break PMO circle, while I still have much more than this to do.

Write 3 Things That You're Grateful Of Yourself
    It is as simple as this. Go grab a notebook (not the PC one), open a page and write 3 of things you're grateful of yourself. Do it everyday if you can. Doing it morning will be better.

Don't Betray Your Dumbbells
    Do exercises between 3 and 5 days of week. Include free weight exercises if you can. If you can't, go ahead in calisthenics.

Take Care Of Your Food
    Watch what you eat. Trust fats and proteins, don't consume unnecessary sugar and fast food, as much as you can.

Cold Showers
    Take your regular showers in colder water, I think that is better than 1-2 minutes of sharply cold water, as you give your body a chance to adapt itself. It can also toughen your character and forge your mindset and self-esteem.

Seek To Create Something
    It can be a beat, a game, a song, a poetry or a handmade thing. Go and create something yourself. Build something with your own hands.

Minimum 3 Days Of Fap Abstaining
    Last but not least of me. I've completed 3 days for first time in three months and I'm notably better than before.

That's all for now, folks. If I commit another one, I'll add it to thread.

2. 7seeds

7seeds Fapstronaut

Your day counter needs to be reset as it states 85 days

3. Scorcher2000

Scorcher2000 Fapstronaut

Yes, I've resetted on my page, but there's a "cache" thing that might delay the reset on counter. Currently I'm trying to make it legit, if I can't I'll get rid of counter.

EDIT: I got rid of it. I'll wait a few days and retry. If it does not come back I won't ever use it.