1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Some words of encouragement for those who are alone.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I remember when I was in PMO how hard it when I was alone:

Here some words of the Bible to encourage you:

"Can a woman forget her nursing child,
    And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
    Surely they may forget,
    Yet I will not forget you.
    "
    - Isaiah 49:15

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
    - John 3:16

"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."
    - Matthew 11:29

Guys, even if a girl reject you, or even if a friend reject you, or even if the hole world reject you, remember that Jesus Christ loves you.
    People will abandon you for their deeds, or for their ego, or for whatever, but remember that Jesus Christ loves you, you may not see it, but He loves you indeed.

Jesus loves for you is infinite. Please listen to this: In the eyes of Jesus you have more value that the sky [galaxies, nebula, stars], the heavens and the earth together, because God sent his only son and a cross, to save you from all kind of sins, PMO too. But sadly people turn aside from Jesus. Jesus is still waiting and watching the world, waiting to repent and to come to him, because the anti Christ is coming.

"But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious,
    Longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth."
    - Psalms 86 :15.

"I love those who love me,
    And those who seek me diligently will find me."
    - Proverbs 8 :17

"Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him."
    - John 14:23

I know that a lot of you, with all the troubles your facing may say: "But if Jesus loves you, why I have all of this thing ?"
    Because you don't have a relation with him, friends.
    I'm not preaching religion, because religion is war (see the human history, see all the blood shared for "God", did God approuve this, that God his love ?")
    I'm preaching relation.
    Religion is like you try to be white, but you can't. (Did you remember that white used t-shirt you have ? you did not even wear it outside, but only sleeping: This is religion)
    Relation with Jesus is Jesus himself making white as the standard of heavens for ever.

Friends, I leave you here, have a nice days.
    Thank you.

BigCatTunski and Son of Midgaard like this.
  2. Thanks for this post.

One thing, though. I would say that the "religion is war" is off topic in a place such as NoFap.
    But no worries, I don't want to start a discussion.

I am a practicing catholic, btw