1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Something Very Strange Happened...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by S0uLSmiter, Jul 31, 2021.

1. S0uLSmiter

S0uLSmiter New Fapstronaut

I'm on day 10 of nofap, "hardmode". I've not had any urges the past several days, though that is not so much the issue.

What was very strange is that when I went to sleep, I had not one but two dreams in which I had a wet dream. I didn't actually have a wet dream, nor do I consider having one to be a relapse, but my mind was trying to trick me into believing I had one not once but twice in that same night. My mind was also giving me the impression that I needed to start choking the chicken again since I "relapsed". Of course, I didn't, but it's especially strange considering I had no urges in the past few days or even the day after the dreams.

Has this happened to anyone else, the fake wet dreams? Is this a normal occurrence despite the lack of urges?

Beekind and EpsilonDelta like this.
  2. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

My last wet dream happened around...the 14th day? In it, a succubus tried to have sex with me. In anger, I turned into a Lion, killing and eating her.

This was a dream, mind you.

Still woke up with that wetness in my underwear. I think it's normal, honestly.

But I bet that demoness won't dare come back, ha!

EpsilonDelta likes this.
  3. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

It happened to me one time, a few weeks ago. In my dream, I woke up from a wet dream having had a nocturnal emission. I think that I had similar emotions about it as you - I thought I had relapsed, and was not sure about how to proceed with this whole nofap journey. Then when I woke up from my real dream, I was confused and had to check wether I had ejaculated or not.

I don't know how common it is to dream about wet dreams in particular, but it seems to be common to have strange dreams with some kind of element related to the whole "non-PMO" journey, and wet dreams are certainly part of that journey.

4. S0uLSmiter

S0uLSmiter New Fapstronaut

What's especially odd is that the dreams were specifically about having a wet dream, it's almost like my brain was trying to force me to fall back into my old ways...

5. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Two years back, i had a dream that ended a 90 days streak.
    The brain is constantly trying to keep us where we are, since moving forward is scarey.

GotCaught and EpsilonDelta like this.
  6. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

That’s not your brain it’s a demonic attack.