1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes girls are stupid

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jrmz94, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

I know this makes me sound arrogant but I think the reason why I'm so anti- social is because people in general are stupid. Idk if I have a narcissist personality but sometimes when I try to socialize with people it's not worth it.

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i imagine this is you interacting with a female when one of your narcisstic episodes act up, as i have narcissism also

Billybrasco likes this.
  3. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Some girls are, particularly in this day and age, but not all of them.

You just have to practice separating the sluts from the good girls and choosing the latter in your mind. Also choose girls based on how they behave toward you, not how they look or even just their surface personality.

We men may not be the ultimate decider in whether a relationship goes ahead or not, but we do have the power to decide which girls to suggest a relationship to in the first place.

Coak Hakola likes this.
  4. Lucia

Lucia Fapstronaut

What makes people stupid in your opinion? (Not judging here, I know from personal experience that trying to socialize can be exhausting).

Vanquisher12 and ANewFocus like this.
  5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    men an woman are all equal, narcissism is just a delusional condition,

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    both men an female enjoy sex just the same, its just a guys hurt ego that he has to put her in the wrong, no one is in the wrong, an if someone cheats its usually they have sex addiction an need help not negative treatment from others

7. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

True, sex addiction is one of the causes of cheating, but in this day and age sexual hedonism is openly encouraged and fidelity is valued a lot less, meaning partners can and do cheat for many other reasons as well. Those who actively participate in such a lifestyle are in the wrong, while those who listen to their conscience and avoid becoming slaves to instinctive desire are in the right. It's as simple as that, and if more people did the latter the world would be a far better place.

I personally don't just criticise some girls for slutty behaviour, there are a lot of guys who are the same, and guys actually have had it worse in that 'macho' culture has threatened them with bullying and mistreatment if they haven't slept with lots of women. I was merely responding to the OP's question which referred to girls specifically.

8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    yeh the more we stay clear of these humanely indulgences an desires the clearer we can see the picture

Vanquisher12 and GodsDaughter like this.
  9. MexFighter

MexFighter Fapstronaut

Stop looking girls and start looking women!
    A mature woman (older doesn't mean wiser) knows what, when, how she wants and she will be sincere, straightforward. and will not waste your time.. TRUST ME.
    Also.. You must have what you are looking for... I can't expect too much about a man who calls stupid to other people...
    Idk.. Take notes of this "girl" opinion..

Vanquisher12 likes this.