1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes I just want to destroy the world... Nofappers vs fappers

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ayvazf, Jun 7, 2017.

1. ayvazf

ayvazf New Fapstronaut

Hey my nofap bros. I am at the 23 day of nofap. Today it is a hard day. I am drunk and I know this is a big problem for nofap journey. Today two girls came to our house. We were three male and two female. My flat mate is fucking time to time one of the girl actually now he went to fuck the girl again and other girl omg. She is really hot and I want to communicate with her. But... there is the other guy. I love this guy he is like a brother to me and he is acting feminen all the time. The hot girl just ignore me and all the time trying to speak with this guy. When I try to communicate with her she just say ''yeah'' ''okay'' . When I ignore her, she just act again like I am not there. She is trying to speak this dude. I am at 23th day and I am trying really hard to stop my self and again the same results. This guy just faped 6 hours ago. I know I have to defeat this addiction but man this is really discouraging. And now I am alone in my room, my flat mate went to fuck a girl and other is sleeping at sofa. This loneliness... I feel so angry also so sad. Before nofap it was just anger. I don't know I how the deal with both emotion. I need your advice to deal with these emotions.

2. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

You just need to sober up man. You will feel better tomorrow.

Lucky1 likes this.
  3. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

That is just painful to read. I feel you man... :(

4. ayvazf

ayvazf New Fapstronaut

I think you are right man. I will write tomorrow how I feel. Thanks for your support.

5. ayvazf

ayvazf New Fapstronaut

Thank you bro, you decreased my loneliness with your comment. It is really hard but I think we have to past this test. My flat mate was my support for nofap and he said to his girl ''My friend doesn't feel good. I have to stay with him''... Now he is not here. He just went to the girl. They just can't understand our situation properly. We have to support each other. Thanks again.

6. That's why you're here buddy..
    Stay Strong!!
    You're no longer an ordinary person now..
    Feel special & you'll see what changes you inside..
    Peace and Love.

7. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

How are you doing today? What are your thoughts now about her?

8. ayvazf

ayvazf New Fapstronaut

I feel great right know I don't even remember her. It was pure shitty alcohol emotion. Getting drunk felt like I am at the day zero of nofap. I strongly suggest that don't drink so much.

Just don't fap. Sometimes it can be hard but at the end it will reward you greatly!

Headspace likes this.
  9. mohammad aadil

mohammad aadil Fapstronaut

Don't go for alcohol or other drugs to counter this emotion as it wud make u more vulnerable. Being sober is the best idea during rebooting. Ur friend doesn't understand ur feelings when he was with that hot girl because he is not in the not in the nofap mode. U have to deal it with ur own will power. Be determined gud luck

10. Beta uprising has begun go go go.