1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SONG EXCHANGE THREAD!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Resilience personified, Oct 8, 2021.

1. WHY AND WHAT IS THIS THREAD?
    Music impacts our mood a lot and also they boost our willpower, confidence and motivation.I t makes us really happy so thus thread is made to spread happiness. Just post your favorite songs(1 or more songs) along with the name of the artists and why you like that particular artist. This will allow all of us to know the different genres of songs and different artists. And obviously you can post the songs from any languages there is NO LANGUAGE BARRIER IN MUSIC. I will post my favorites in the next post.
    Peace
    Love
    Music

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    Kurz, lamb_of_god, Great Me and 2 others like this.
  2. Los Pericos "Runaway"

Perseverance 16 and 88991s like this.
  3. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

I've liked the sound of the flute since I was a child.

V∧DΞR and Perseverance 16 like this.
  4. You can also post more than one song.
    Note: This is a general post for anyone who reads this. It is not intended for any particular member.

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Flume & Chet Faker - Drop the Game

6. After listening to this I feel like a Samurai

Hadrian3 likes this.
  7. Lord of the Flies by Bob Schneider

Kurz, 88991s and Perseverance 16 like this.
  8. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

made me nostalgic in a positive way

Great Me and Perseverance 16 like this.
  9. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

Yeah, I am into Samurai.
    What's your favourite genres of music? You may send one video from YouTube. (I can't guarantee I'll like it. :) I usually don't like what teens listen to.)

Great Me and Perseverance 16 like this.
  10. @Hadrian3
    These are my current favourite I will send one Hindi and one English:

Hadrian3 likes this.
  11. Do tell me your feedback on these because these songs have helped through my toughest times. Hence they are close to my heart.

12. Also there are captions for the Hindi song that I have sent so just turn that on and then you will know that Indian rap also has meaningful lyrics.

13. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

I rarely listen to any newer songs. I used to listen to the rap music when I was younger and this Indian rapper reminded me of the Iranian rap songs I used to listen to. Yeah, I guess they can be energetic and inspiring (as you mentioned these two have helped you). So good for you if you enjoy them.
    Yeah, subtitles were there. But I can't keep up with them as they speak too fast. :emoji_grimacing:

Perseverance 16 likes this.

14. And in case you miss this

ndaty and Perseverance 16 like this.
  15. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

It ain't a song but I love it!!!

16. It's cool!! Actually it's mostly used as a meme.

GotCaught likes this.
  17. There's no need to mention coffin dance it's everyone's favourite no doubt!

GotCaught likes this.
  18. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Yeah, some memes say it goes like
    "Riya meri girlfriend
    Riya meri ho, riya meri ho"
    And when you'll hear it the next time, surprisingly lyrics would sound this way only :emoji_joy::emoji_grinning: