1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Soo...Together we can make a difference, right?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ernesh, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Ernesh

Ernesh Fapstronaut

I've never though I was going to need to use a website like this but i'm done fapping sometimes for no reason and feeling tired all the time...I want to change my life and I need to begin from this fap addiction that I feel prisoner to really start noticing some better improvements in my life.
    I don't fap as often as I used to before (about 16 days per month or more depending on how I was feeling) but I just want to quit this for at least 100 days so I can see and feel the improvements that this can do for my body and mind.
    I will create a journal so I can keep updating you and to be more focus on this change that I want for soooooo many time but has been too much difficult and I think I need you to help me out on this journey.
    I will be using the Habitbull app too for keep tracking as it is a really nice app for habit control that I've been using too see and open my eyes for how much I've faped and to be easier.
    Just to you know...the maximum days I've achieved without fapping was 11 days and I am 21 years old.
    So I guess after all this, let the struggle begin!!

Sam_ba likes this.
  2. Sam_ba

Sam_ba Fapstronaut

Congrats for your plan
    Yes together we can make a difference
    Yes together we are strong
    I wish you peristancy

3. Ernesh

Ernesh Fapstronaut